Katie is a native Charlottean and grew up in South Charlotte. She has been a licensed real estate broker in North Carolina since 1996. Prior to joining MECA Realty in 2014, she was employee of a national commercial real estate firm headquartered in Charlotte.
Katie’s history and knowledge of Charlotte, coupled with her long-term exposure to the real estate field, benefits both buyers and sellers. She focuses on each client’s personal goals, objectives and needs whether they are a first time homeowner, upsizing or downsizing their home. Katie is committed to spending as much time as it takes to make her clients feel that they have made the best decision possible.
• Licensed Broker in NC
• Charlotte Regional Realtor Association (CRRA)
• Charlotte Multiple Listing Service (CMLS)
• Wake Forest University – Bachelor’s Degree
• Myers Park High School (Charlotte, NC)
• Myers Park Presbyterian Church (member & volunteer)
• Catawba Lands Conservancy
• Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools